Caring for your Jewellery
Merle O’Grady pieces are costume jewellery created by hand with the utmost love and care using mixed materials including polished polymer clay, jesmonite, nickel-free plated metals, hypoallergenic steel & genuine Swarovski crystal & pearl.
Due to the delicate nature of materials used, damage may occur to the polymer clay, jesmonite and crystal elements when dropped on a hard surface. Therefore your piece needs to be handled and stored with care.
To ensure your jewellery stays looking great:
- Avoid all contact with water.
- Avoid wearing your pieces to the gym (as good as you’d look!)
- Always put your jewellery on last after applying creams & perfumes.
- After wear, gently clean with a soft cloth & store away from sunlight.
- Always store your piece in the original packaging to protect it.
- And, most importantly, enjoy wearing your new jewellery!